Thursday, 31 July 2008

France/Spain: The Pyrenees

On Monday afternoon I returned from a two-week holiday in the south of France. I won't tell you all about it here on account of setting up a blog just for it. You can view it here:

http://francespainthepyrenees.blogspot.com/

There are accounts of each day / few days, and there are a selection of pictures from each day on most of the entries. I won't blame you for not reading it, but the pictures may interest you! : D

Also, in September/October I have been asked in hold a exhibition of my photographs in Beverly in aid of building repairs for the St. Johns' Ambulance building new Tesco. I used to practice there with the Beverly Brass Band, but sadly I stopped going after it became too stressful ontop of work, school and other things. This is now a chance to give back and hopefully get myself some recognition.

Exciting times!

x

No comments: